Our core values are a starting point that help clearly define who we are and what we stand for as a company. They underlie the passion that drives us to be better and different; they allow us the freedoms of our entrepreneurial organization, where people can make a difference with their ideas and hard work.
At StraCon Services Group, our philosophy is the cornerstone of our organization. While the market, industry and client requirements may change, the core values and principles that guide and drive our behavior remain constant. The core philosophical values of StraCon:
• Believe in the talent of the individual, they have the power to “Make It Happen”.
• Focused on customer success
• Deliver quality services on time and on budget
• Operate from a foundation of integrity
• Communicate with our clients and staff effectively
• Embrace our client’s and staff’s knowledge
• Provide our customers collaborative solutions for their operations
• Utilize proven practices while embracing evolving technologies
• Provide integration and sustainment support for delivered solutions
• Be philanthropic supporters of the community
• Provide Ongoing Improvement to exceed customers’ expectations
• Be a great place to work
• Have fun – We believe work should be fun and fundamentally satisfying; even though there are hard days, if we are not enjoying ourselves, we are doing something wrong
To be recognized as providing integral and dependable professional services to our clients to enhance their operational capability of their programs.
Providing solutions and services to our clients that maximize their return on investment while:
• Building partnerships with our clients and employees to support their success
• Effectively meeting the client’s needs through high quality and time-efficient services
• Developing high performance execution environments
• Conducting all business with the highest standards of honesty and fairness; we can be trusted.
StraCon proudly supports various Food Banks within the local areas of our employees and Marine Corps Aviation Association scholarship program for stem students.